THE POCO X5 series will be launched on February 6 through a phone store that has shared images of the Poco! We have shared POCO X5 Pro’s box earlier and it seems phone stores already started to have POCO.
You can read our previous article on Mi 11 Lite through this link: Elevating User Experience Next Level Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite MIUI 14 Update
POCO X5 Real-Life Images
Marquim dos eletrônicos (a phone shop in Brazil) has shared the images of the POCO on their account. At the moment, we do not have any clear price information; the store only shared photos of the POCO. Let’s take a look at the first images of the POCO X5.
The design is quite similar to the Redmi Note 12 series. We see the design of classic POCO phones in the camera area. Although the POCO series has not yet been launched, we already have its specs.
We expect POCO to be released in Europe and other regions except for India. Users in India will be able to buy the POCO X5 Pro model instead. We have shared that the POCO won’t be on sale in India in our previous article, which you can read by following
POCO X5 5G specifications
- Snapdragon 695 processor
- 6.67″ AMOLED display with 2400×1080 resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate (240 Hz touch sampling rate)
- 48 MP main camera + 8 MP wide-angle camera + 2 MP macro camera + 13 MP selfie camera
- 5000 mAh battery with 33W charging
POCO X5 Pro 5G specifications
- Snapdragon 778G
- 6.67″ AMOLED display with 120 Hz refresh rate and 2400×1080 resolution (1920Hz PWM dimming)
- 108 MP main camera + 8 MP wide-angle camera + 2 MP macro camera + 16MP selfie camera
- 5000 mAh battery with 67W charging
What do you think about the POCO X5 series? Please comment down below!
|Google News||Follow||Click Here|