In this guide, you will learn how to download the latest MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta update and install it on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet). This is the first closed beta version and Xiaomi has released direct links to MIUI 12.5 packages.
MIUI 12.5 is the latest update from Xiaomi and comes with some changes to the user interface and under the hood. It brings a better and improved user experience, better performance, and it also includes two brand new Super Live Wallpapers named Snow Mountain and Geometry. This build for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is based on Android 10.
Steps to flash MIUI 12.5 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Download the proper MIUI 12.5 zip file and move it to the internal storage.
- Press and hold the power button. Tan on Power off to turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the volume up and power keys. Keep them pressed until the phone boots into TWRP recovery.
- While in recovery, tap on Install, and choose the downloaded MIUI 12.5 ZIP file.
- Select the file and swipe to flash it.
Follow the article below to learn how to download and install MIUI 12.5 closed beta build on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro.
How To Install MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Download MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta Build
- MIUI 12.5: miui_VIOLET_20.12.25_c4187e673e_10.0.zip
Download the ZIP file from the download link and make sure to move it to the internal storage of your phone so you can easily find it when it is time to flash it.
MIUI 11 and Xiaomi's massive hardware push. The OS update brought in a lot of features that enhanced the UX. Some of the features of the MIUI 12.1.0 Redmi Note7/Note7Pro include a cleaner UI, improved navigational gestures, new animations, live wallpapers, always-on display designs, privacy indicators for the microphone, better location usage
which is intended for Mi Pilot users only. Now, New Xiaomi has finally started pushing out the stable rom MIUI 12 update across the globe, starting with the V220.127.116.11 Redmi Note7/Note7Proseries download and update now
Post a Comment