Valentine's Day celebrations are all around the corner! Valentine's Event 2023, which will include brand-new surprises for you, is being organized by Pokemon Go to increase the excitement. During the event, the Mega Gardevoir will make its debut on Pokemon Go during the Mega Raids! Consequently, if you're fortunate, you might even be able to locate a shiny variation of it. Level Infinite brings four new outfits into the game, CHECK DETAILS
Plus, there will be several event bonuses such as 2× Stardust from opening Gifts and Lure Modules activated during the event which will last for two hours.
|Pokemon Go Valentine's Event 2023 coming soon||INFO|
If you are a Pokemon Go fan, then this event holds a lot more exciting challenges for you. So, are you looking forward to the Pokemon Go Valentines Event 2023? Read on to know all the details.
Pokemon Go Valentine's Event 2023 schedule
According to the Pokemon Go live page, the Valentine's Day event in 2023 will take place from February 8th, 2023, on Wednesday, 10:00 AM, to February 14th, 2023, Tuesday, 8:00 PM local time.
- You can evolve Kirlia during the event to get a Gallade or Gardevoir that knows the Charged Attack Synchronise, which includes 80 power in Trainer Battles and 80 power in Gyms and raids.
- BGMI APK Download Process In February 2023
- As part of the event, starting from February 7, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. PST to February 14, 2023, at 10:00 p.m. PST, you will be able to play a global Valentine's challenge. You will be able to work with other Trainers around the world by sending Gifts to your friends. The Global Challenge Goal is to send 100,000,000 gifts.
Pokemon go Valentine's Day 2023: Featured attacks, challenges, and more
- Moreover, for a time, you will be able to change your Natural Form Furfrou to Heart Trim Furfrou!
- Several Pokémon will appear more frequently such as Flabebe with differently colored flowers, Nidoran, Woobat, Nidoran, Skitty, Volbeat, and more.
- How to download BGMI in India by using the Tap Tap app
- Plus, event-themed Field Research tasks will be available!
- Apart from these, several Pokémon will hatch from 7 km Eggs including, Lickitung, Smoochum, Happiny, Frillish, and Alomomola. Frillish hatched from these Eggs will also have a greater chance of being Shiny than Frillish found in the wild or through Field Research.
|Google News||Follow||Click Here|
Post a Comment